Please read the following to learn more about our data collection policies and practices.
- Types of Information That May Be Collected.
The following are the types of information we may collect:
- Information you provide PBR, LLC;
- Your Personal Information. Personal information about you such as your user ID, user name and password, name, email address, telephone number, fax number, physical address, birth date, gender, zip code, credit card information, and other information may be collected via the Service;
- Others Personal Information. Personal information about others that you submit to the Service. For example, you might submit a person's name, address, e-mail address and other information if you order a gift online and want it sent directly to the recipient. The types of personally identifiable information that may be collected about other people include: recipient's name, address, e-mail address and telephone number;
- Service Usage Information. We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you visit the Service. For example, we may collect click-stream data and your IP address, as well as information about your interests in and use of various products, programs, materials, content and services;
- Email Communications. When you open emails from the Service, we may receive a confirmation noting you opened an email from us, if your computer supports such capabilities. We also may keep track of what emails we send you and what emails you may be receiving from PBR, LLC and our subsidiaries and affiliates. Additionally, we keep a record of what emails you have opted to and not to receive;
- Non-personally Identifiable Information. We may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of the Service's web pages such as the type of browser you are using (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.), the type of operating system you are using (e.g. Windows or Mac OS, etc.) and the domain name of your internet service provider (e.g. AOL, Comcast, etc.).
- Information from Other Sources. We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to your personal information.
- How Information May Be Collected.
We may collect information from you in several different areas or pages on the Service, including but not limited to those described below:
- Registration. You may be asked first to complete a registration form and provide personally identifiable information; you may also be asked to choose a user ID, user name and password in order to take advantage of certain features or services the Service may choose to offer, including, but not limited to, newsletters, contests, forums, fantasy, auctions or other subscription based services.
- Newsletters and Service Emails. We may offer free newsletters to share information with you about the Service, about PBR, LLC and our affiliates and subsidiaries, or about our business partners, advertisers and sponsors. You may receive a newsletter either by registering for a particular newsletter or in conjunction with a special feature or membership for which you have registered on the Service. You may cancel your free email subscription by following the instructions provided on the Service or, in some instances, in the designated area of certain newsletters or emails.
- Surveys or Voting. From time-to-time, we may request personally identifiable information from you via surveys or voting polls. Participation is voluntary and you will have the opportunity to decide whether to disclose information. At times, you may have to register to vote or to take part in a survey.
- IP Addresses and Click-stream Data. We may collect IP addresses and/or click-stream data for system administration and for reporting aggregate information to our advertisers and sponsors. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet. Our computers identify your computer by its IP address. When you request Web pages from the Service, our computers log your IP address. No personally identifiable information is attached to the logged IP address. Click-stream data is information collected by our computers when you request Web pages from the Service. Click-stream data may include such information as the page served, the time, the source of the request, the type of browser making the request, the preceding page view and other such non-personal information. When analyzed, this data helps us analyze how visitors arrive at the Service, what type of content is most popular, what type of visitors in the aggregate are interested in particular kinds of content and advertising, and the like. No personally identifiable information is attached to the click-stream data.
- Transaction Information. If you order any information from our Service, buy any of our products or subscribe for any of the services offered on our Service, we will ask you to complete an order form that will request certain information from you, including financial information such as a credit card number and expiration date and general contact, billing and shipping information. We will use this information to complete the transaction that you have requested, i.e., to deliver the information, products or other services that you order, and to invoice you. Such information is collected and stored through encrypted means for your protection.
- Fantasy Games. When you register to play Fantasy games, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information..
- How We Use The Information Collected.
PBR, LLC owns the information collected via this Service. As applicable, the information you provide to us may be used to:
- Contact you about the Service;
- Contact you relating to your membership, subscriber account or Service user status;
- Fulfill your requests for products, programs, information and services;
- Confirm or fulfill an order you have made;
- Facilitate participation in online forums, chat rooms and message boards;
- Respond to your inquiries about our offerings;
- Offer you other products, advertisements, programs or services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Monitor or improve the use of the Service;
- Notify you of changes to the Service or these privacy policies;
- Customize the advertising and content you see;
- Monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the Service;
- Provide special offers to you from PBR, LLC and/or its respective affiliates and subsidiaries and other third parties;
- Send you promotional material on behalf of our partners;
- Inform you of the status and results of an auction in which you participated;
- Inform you of a prize you have won; and
- Contact others, about whom you have provided information, to offer our products, programs or services to them.
- With Whom The Information May Be Shared.
At times, we may share your personally identifiable information with others for various purposes. The following outlines the ways in which your information may be shared with others:
- Agents: We employ other businesses, certain services and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, sending e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, Service analysis, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They may have access to personally identifiable information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: We may send offers to you on behalf of other partners. When we do this, we do not give that partner your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, you may opt out in the email or change your preferences.
- Aggregate Information: We may share aggregate information such as demographics and Service usage statistics to advertisers, sponsors or other organizations. When this type of information is shared, the other parties do not have access to your personally identifiable information.
- Third-Party Ad Serving & Audience and Traffic Measurement Services: The Service may use a third party network advertiser to serve the advertisements on the Service or may use a traffic measurement service to analyze the traffic on the Service. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements based on your visits to this Service and other Web Services you have visited. Third-party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products or Web Services you might be interested in. Audience and Traffic Measurement Services allow us to collect anonymous traffic and behavior information from our Service by monitoring anonymous visitor activity. Although advertisers or other companies do not have access to the Service cookies, the Service's advertisers, sponsors and/or traffic measurement services may themselves set and access their own cookies on your computer if you choose to have your cookies enabled in your browser. Cookies allow third party advertisers to show you advertisements or content you might be interested in. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
- PBR, LLC Subsidiaries and Affiliates: We may share your information (including, without limitation, personally identifiable information) with subsidiaries and affiliates of PBR, LLC.
- Business Transfers: The Service or PBR, LLC may be sold along with its assets, or other transactions may occur in which your personally identifiable information is one of the business assets transferred. In such a case, your personally identifiable information, which we have gathered, may be one of the business assets we transfer.
- Legal Process: In the event we are required to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other legal process or law enforcement agency request, your personally identifiable information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoena, court order or legal process or request, which may be without notice to you.
- Chat Rooms, Forums and Message Boards.
The Service may make chat rooms, forums and message boards available to its users. You are not required to provide any personal information when using these areas but you may choose to do so. If you choose to submit content for publication (e.g. questions for an online chat guest), we may publish your screen name and other information you have provided to us (e.g. transcript of the chat, including your question). If you post personal information online, it will be publicly available and you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties. PBR, LLC cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a chat room, forum, or message board. In addition, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy. Please exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal information in these areas.
- Links to Other Web Services.
This Service incorporates reasonable safeguards to protect the security, integrity, completeness, accuracy and privacy of the personal information that we may collect and we have put into place reasonable precautions to protect such information from loss, misuse and alteration. Your personally identifiable information is transferred to our computers utilizing encryption software. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to do their jobs are allowed access. Our security policies are reviewed periodically and revised as required.
- A Special Note for Parents Concerning Privacy.
The Service is a general audience Service. When PBR, LLC collects personally identifiable information from children, it does so in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (15 U.S.C. 6501 et seq.) including, without limitation, obtaining necessary parental consent. PBR, LLC maintains reasonable procedures to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of personal information collected from children. PBR, LLC shares information with third parties that agree to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of children's personal information collected. Parents may consent to PBR, LLC's collection and use of children's personal information without consenting to PBR, LLC's disclosure of such information to third parties. In addition, parents may review, modify, or delete their children's personal information, as well as direct PBR, LLC to cease all further use and/or collection of their children's information. To do so, parents are directed to contact PBR, LLC at: 1-800-732-1727 or email@example.com. The Internet offers children wonderful educational and entertainment resources. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience.
- Correcting/Updating Personal Information.
If your personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if you no longer desire to access our Service, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove the personal data you have provided to us. This can be done by making changes to your profile, by using an opt-out message in an email, or by emailing PBR, LLC Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE CONTENT POLICY
Standards established for the PBR, LLC community
PBR, LLC values its openness with and accessibility to its fans, and we are pleased to offer you an opportunity to comment on our online content.
In order to ensure the best possible experience for our fans, we ask that all who choose to participate follow basic standards of courtesy and respect. If we determine that you have violated the guidelines set below, we reserve the right to delete your comments, and/or revoke your ability to participate. Remember that any information you post in a comment will be available to the public, so please refrain from posting any personal information about yourself or others. If you feel at any point that another user has violated our community standards, please notify PBR, LLC at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to delete comments, suspend or grant posting privileges, and/or modify and/or cease operating the PBR, LLC online community at any time and for any reason.
If you transmit material to PBR, LLC or post material to this website, you represent that such material is owned by you, or used with permission of the copyright holder. You grant PBR, LLC a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right to use, and to authorize others to use, this material in all forms and media throughout the world.
The following rules must be followed when posting at PBR.COM or any other PBR, LLC owned and/or operated websites, including the PBR, LLC's official Facebook page:
No personal attacks or harassment.
Do not post anything abusive or that personally attacks others, including, but not limited to, sexual requests or advances, or physical threats. Do not post content that depicts another person's race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or other status in a derogatory manner.
No use of profanity or other inappropriate content
No content that violates any laws, unauthorized copyrighted material, advocate illegal activity, etc.
Libelous or defamatory comments are forbidden, as is anything that violates any law, advocates illegal activity, or infringes upon the intellectual property or other right of any entity or person.
No false information
Do not post content that is false or misleading.
No impersonation of others
Do not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or your affiliation to any person or entity.
No personal information, about yourself or anyone else
This includes, but is not limited to, real name, email address, street address, place of employment, relatives, or other information not publicly disclosed.
No advertising or solicitation of goods or services
Using PBR, LLC Web sites for unauthorized commercial activities, including but not limited to advertising, promoting or soliciting funds for goods or services, is strictly forbidden. You may link to your own original content or the content of others so long as it does not otherwise violate these rules.
No content that unnecessarily attacks or demeans another member
No repeated or unnecessary promotion of a personal agenda
No promotion of the PBR, LLC's competition
No promotion of inaccurate information being used to incite discontent among other members
No multiple messages or other disruptive posting or activity
Spamming or posting messages that contain viruses, worms, or other harmful components is forbidden. Any attempts at hacking, disrupting or destroying the community or circumventing a suspension or expulsion may result in the immediate termination of that member's right to participate in the community.
No objectionable links
Do not post any links to, or URLs for, any content or Web pages that violate any of these rules.
Attn: Website Administration - Privacy
101 West Riverwalk
Pueblo, Colorado 81003